Portfolio Management SIG survey 2015
Posted by APM on 21st May 2015
How do portfolio management (PfM) practitioners view the application of PfM in practice today? Please tell us what you think.
3 years ago the Portfolio Management SIG sought the views of colleagues across the profession. We now believe it is time to see both how PfM has evolved and to what extent those earlier views have changed.
Our SIG is in a unique position with nearly 900 members, which makes this potentially one of the largest surveys on portfolio management, and we therefore invite you to take part in this year’s SIG survey using the link below. It should take about 10-15 minutes:
To access the survey please click here
The objectives of this survey are to:
- Identify trends in the shape and size of portfolios
- Determine the maturity level of portfolio management
- Understand the approach to portfolio management in organisation and where it is domiciled
- Identify organisations' views of the importance of portfolio management and portfolio management principles
- Determine portfolio management challenges and how these have changed or evolved over time
- Identify sector differences in the application of portfolio management