The APM Women in Project Management SIG's annual conference 2015, entitled 'Driving the future', was held at etc.venues Dexter House in London, saw some 170 delegates and was sponsored by BAE Systems.
The agenda was full of stimulating talks and interactive debate designed to facilitate knowledge-sharing and fresh insights for attendees.
Delegates will left the conference armed with new ideas for progressing their own careers and personal development and, of course, bursting with enthusiasm to promote the profession and encourage a new generation of project managers.
The objectives of the conference were:
- reinforce the importance of women in project management
- highlight the importance of women’s contribution to the economy through practical examples
- provide opportunities for delegates to hear from leading professionals and to be inspired to drive the future in their own careers.
- provide perspectives on what to ask of employers improve project delivery
- provide food for thought for delegates to help them drive their own objectives and achieve their career goals
Some of the conference speakers' presentations can be found below.