Association for Project Management (APM) is seeking enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our teams supporting the Project Professional Qualification examinations aligned to APM Competence Framework 2nd edition. This role is variable time/contractual and subject to business needs.
Specifically we seek people with appropriate knowledge and experience to fulfil the following role:
- Question Writers (x4) following training, to compile and create questions for PPQ based on the Project Professional Qualification syllabuses, for inclusion in the question bank. For a role description please click here; http://www.apm.org.uk/content/apm-question-writer
Applicant attributes sought include:
- Hold an IPMA Level D or equivalent certification as a minimum level of formal qualification
- Have experience of writing scenario related assessments
- Have at least 2 years relevant recent or current project management/practitioner/consultancy or teaching experience
- prior experience of marking and setting or evaluating assessments in a higher education, further education or professional body setting, related directly to Project Management
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel to London and/or Princes Risborough to attend meetings
- Undertake contractual confidentiality with regard to all APM content and dialogues
To submit your electronic application, please send your CV, referees and covering email explaining how you meet the criteria to the following address: Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be taken up for shortlisted candidates.
Closing date for applicants is the 20th June 2016