Senior project manager at NATS announced as APM Conference speaker
Senior project manager Jason Dalrymple from NATS, the UKs award-winning provider of air traffic control services, joins the impressive speaker line-up at this years APM Project Management Conference sponsored by 20|20 Business Insight.
- Only six weeks to go dont miss out, book your place today
Jason has a total of 20 years experience in the project management industry with the largest proportion being within the safety critical environment of air traffic control.
On behalf of NATS, who won Project of the Year in 2013 for their Radar Replacement Programme, Jason has recently successfully delivered a new multi-million pound air traffic management system into operational service at their Prestwick Centre.
In his presentation, Jason will go through how NATS moved away from its tried and tested waterfall methodology of managing projects and engaging users, to deliver a transatlantic air traffic management system within only 18 months using agile principles in a safety critical environment.
Thus myth busting, not only the way they had conventionally done things, but also how agile can be compatible with their environment.
This all-day event, taking place at Kings Place in London on 19th March, will focus on dispelling the myths in your profession that cloud both our perception and decision making. By testing existing practices and uncovering new ways to manage your projects Myth Busting will look to increase the likelihood of you successfully delivering your projects, programmes and portfolios.
Full list of speakers:
- Opening speaker - Dr Ben Goldacre, award-winning writer and "Bad Science" columnist for The Guardian
- Closing Speaker - Matthew Syed, award-winning sports journalist and Commonwealth Games champion
- Geraldine Barker, director at the National Audit Office
- Caroline Blackman, director for Laing O'Rourke
- Manon Bradley, development director, Major Projects Association
- Jason Dalrymple, senior project manager, NATS
- Adrian Dooley, lead author ofthe Praxis Framework
- Dr Linda Holbeche, co-director of Holbeche Partnership
- Bridget Jackson, audit manager at the National Audit Office
- Dr David Pendleton, co-founder of Edgecumbe Group
- Plus more speakers to be announced soon.
This years conference will focus on uncovering myths that surround project management and help increase the likelihood of successful project delivery.
Those who attend will also receive copy of the best-selling books: Bad Pharma by opening speaker Dr Ben Goldacre and Bounce: The Myth of talent and the power of practice by closing speaker Matthew Syed.