Share your insight at the APM Conference 2017
Posted by Kirsten on 13th Feb 2017
The recent Farmer Review proclaimed that the construction sector needs to "Modernise or Die". New technology, data analytics, greater social and ethical awareness, new ways of working and the influence of the millennials are starting to change the way we run projects across all sectors, not just in construction, with different skill sets, contractual frameworks, methods of funding, ways of regulating required now to run projects.
- Do you have experience of modern ways of working that have improved project performance or outcomes?
- Perhaps you have experience of new technology, or innovative ways that you think will benefit project professionals of the future?
- Have you experienced some of the complications, which arise when you try to implement something innovative, which is not supported by existing frameworks?
We are asking 10 people to stand up at the APM Conference 2017 for a minute and share their stories and recommendations for future ways of working on projects.
If you are interested in taking a slot in the session then please submit 350-400 words sharing your story and your recommendation for future projects by 28 February 2017.
10 of these will be chosen by a panel to reflect the diversity of experience of project managing the projects of the future.
Terms and conditions
- You will need to be a ticket holder, or planning to purchase a ticket, and be available to speak at the conference.
- Entries due to close 28 February 2017 - now extended until Friday 31 March 2017.
- On the day of the conference you will speak for a maximum of one minute during the interactive session under the New Generation stream.
Only successful applicants will be contacted by APM.
Share this page
APM’s annual conference held in the historic setting of Central hall in Westminster focused on the theme of ‘future proofing’.
Making the mould: transform, diversify, revolutionise
Former cabinet minister RT Hon Michael Portillo has been confirmed as the final keynote speaker for this year’s APM Project Management Conference 2017.