Steve Wake - candidate statement
Since I joined the Board as a member and now as Chairman I have pursued a reshaping and reformist agenda. More change than has ever occurred before. The changes are now taking place. It’s not just talk.
I am delivering on my previous statement, still valid below. I need another term to make those changes stick.
I have always been a fully engaged APM Volunteer. That means I turn up and do the work. I have ideas and opinions and I actually make them happen, for myself and the groups I work with.
I will continue to work towards:
- A Listening Learning and Leading culture for the community we are and the community we serve.
- A return to the basics of project management.
- A recalibration of the relationship of the Association with its members so that the members are participants rather than spectators. Supported rather than managed.
- Better representation of SIGS and Branches at Board with a clear chain of responsibility and authority.
- A focus on social enterprise that provides value in favour of profit.