Updated papers for meeting on 16th December 2010
Posted by APM on 14th Dec 2010
Updated papers for the Structure Working Group meeting, 16th December at Ibis House, are available on this news story.
- Paper 1: proposed name changes (v0.2 with additional comments from authors)
- Paper 1 - Adrian Dooleys comments
- Paper 2 : proposed structure changes
- Paper 2 Adrian Dooleys comments
- Paper 3: Further items for discussion
- Paper 4: comments on sections for consideration (v 0.2 including 2.2.8 Competence)
- Paper 5: Authoring of Programme and Portfolio content across the Body of Knowledge
As you will see from the agenda, we will be discussing Paper 5 first as the recommendations in this paper will affect other decisions taken during the meeting. Due to the nature of the discussion, representatives of the Portfolio management and Programme management SIGs have been invited to the meeting in an advisory capacity.
There are a number of sections that will require comment from the Group (detailed in Paper 4) including:
- 1.1.6 Maturity Management
- 2.2.8 Competence
- 3.1.2 Control
- 3.5 Risk Management (and sub sections)
- 3.7 Contracts and Procurement (and sub sections)
These sections, and all other content produced for the 1st draft, can be found under http://www.apm5dimensions.com/news/1st-draft-content-review-pack-available-download-21. Please read the meeting papers and sections noted prior to the meeting and come prepared with your comments so that we are able to best use the time available to us on the 16th
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Refresh Programme team. We look forward to seeing you on Thursday
Share this page
Agile refuses to analyse requirements beforehand – and thus declines to provide an initial certainty. This will probably always scare any stakeholder trying to understand whether or not they can show results to the board with the budget that they are granted.
You have a choice. You can either muddle on, stand firm and fix it – or look elsewhere.