The Association for Project Management offers a range of books, ebooks and guides.
- What is project management?
- Careers / vacancies
Tools / resources
- APM Body of Knowledge 6th ed.
- APM Competence Framework
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th ed.
- APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification Study Guide
- Directing change: A guide to governance 2nd edition
- Co-Directing Change
- Earned Value Management: APM Guidelines
- Earned Value Management Handbook
- Integrated Assurance
- Interfacing Risk and Earned Value Management
- International Journal of Project Management
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Introduction to Project Control
- Introduction to Project Planning
- Models to Improve the Management of Projects
- Prioritising Project Risks
- Professional Services Short Contract
- Project Management Pathways
- Starting Out in Project Management
- Sponsoring Change
- PRAM Guide
- Praxis Framework
- The EVM Compass
- The Lens Collective
- The Scheduling Maturity Model
- Partnership publishing
- Learning Legacy
- Stakeholder Engagement Map
- NEC3 Contracts
- Microsoft Project Online
- FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism
- APM Body of Knowledge
- Conditions for Project Success
Popular topics from the APM Knowledge site
Visit the APM Knowledge site or choose a topic below:
A candidate with experience of different environments is more interesting. Having that depth of...
Remember not to blur fact with fiction when you manage the threats and uncertainties associated...
The APM Project Management Awards is once again open for entries. So, get recognised by your fellow...
See all posts
See all posts