The Art and Science of Programme Management
The Programme Management SIG is pleased to announce their next annual conference on Thursday 12th March 2020. Titled ‘The Art and Science of Programme Management’, it is going to be another world class event, sharing best practice and real life experience, and promoting thought leadership – with takeaways for everyone to use in programme and project delivery.
This conference aims to explore the elements and themes required for the successful delivery of programmes; to illustrate their application within increasingly complex, diverse and challenging arenas for both Programme Management practitioners and non- practitioners alike.
Sessions throughout the day will focus on a wide range of themes such as managing the realisation of benefits, stakeholder engagement and collaborative behaviours.
We have great speakers, we have a great location and we have a great conference. All we are missing is YOU.
So book now, and reserve your space at this years conference!
Date: Thursday 12th March 2020
Member rate: £140
Non-member rate: £170
Not an APM member? Sign up today and receive discounts on all APM events.
Why should I attend?
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership, so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful programme delivery
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business
- Learn from Programme Management experts and practitioners from a wide range of sectors and industries
- Networking and build relationships
- Identify career opportunities
- Invigorate your professional development
- Have fun with like-minded people from around the field
- Complementary access to the museum on the day until 5pm!
Who should attend?
- Current and aspiring Project and Programme Managers & Directors
- Portfolio, Benefits Managers & Change Management Professionals
- PMO teams in Portfolio, Programme or Project and Value Management offices
- Business Case Writers, Analysts & Appraisers
- Executives who act as Senior Responsible Owners (SRO) or sit on programme boards
- Capability Managers and Functional Leads
- All those who have an interest in programme management
Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum