Training courses from Parallel Project Training are highly innovative and seek to maximise the value from our client’s management training and development budgets. Our approach to APM courses (including
APM IC) is based on our Parallel Learning System, which includes distance study guides, e-learning, pod-casts and workshops. These elements can be used standalone or as part of an integrated blended or distance learning course. We offer
- Varied; the variety of delivery methods and media appeals to different learning styles.
- Transferable; the learning is taken back into the workplace as the pre-study enables the workshop to focus on the development and application of practical skills
- Supportive; we offer ongoing advice and guidance via our active moderated web forum
- Pragmatic; as seasoned project professional, with significant industry experience we relate the learning to the management of real projects
- Engaging; because we use active learning techniques to bring the training to life
- Disruption; of the office because our multi-path learning means delegates can learn at their own pace, place and time.
- Time out; of the daily routine because our blended multi-media approach means we can accelerate the learning experience
- Travel and accommodation; because blended training requires less time in expensive hotels and those accessed remotely will incur less travel
- Inconvenience; because individuals can control their own learning
- Cost; in tutor and delegate time.
We offer both public APMP and APM IC course in Reading and London or on site in-house course.
Parallel Project Training is also accredited to deliver the APMP for PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification.