Assistant Project Manager, Turner and Townsend
Harriet has over 5 years’ project management experience working within the Infrastructure and Commercial Property sectors. Harriet joined Turner & Townsend as part of the Apprentice Development Programme in 2015. Her involvement in complex and high value projects and programmes has helped her develop a commanding knowledge of programme management and project controls.
Harriet has proudly delivered on some of the UK’s most iconic projects, including High Speed 2 and Battersea Power Station, and has spent time working in Shell’s Global PMO. She is currently with Network Rail as part of the works delivery team in the Kent and Sussex region.
Having completed her Level 4 project management course she is now working towards her APM accredited Level 6 apprenticeship degree in project management. On completion of her degree Harriet will start her application to become a Chartered Project Professional.
Turner and Townsend panel synopsis
How to approach your career with a growth mindset
Thinking of entering the profession, or at the early stages of your career? This session gives you the opportunity to be inspired by project professionals at different career stages to fulfil your potential and approach your career journey through the profession with a growth mindset. Three female project professionals will share their thoughts on:
- What has influenced them
- How they see the profession and experiences of women in the profession evolving and changing in the future
- Different experiences as a female project professional and what they have learned
- What they would give back to the profession and what they would pass on to others following similar journeys in the profession
- How they plan to develop and inspire others for the future
- This session will provide thought provoking takeaways that audience members from all career stages within the profession can implement to work towards more of a growth mindset.