Associate Director, Infrastructure, Turner and Townsend
Lisa has 15 years of Project & Programme Management experience developed across a range of diverse roles and industries. Starting her career as a research scientist, she has progressively sought opportunities to broaden her experiences and capabilities.
She has worked in a variety of roles from developing business cases for traffic operations across London, constructing High Voltage DC substations, managing contracts for flood defence programmes and has mostly recently focussed on helping organisations improve their project and programme management operating models and teams.
Lisa has been with Turner & Townsend for 6 years and is currently leading the North West Project Management team with a particular passion about developing individuals to reach their fullest potential.
During her career, Lisa has gained an MSc in Project and Enterprise Management and is currently preparing her Chartered Project Professional submission. She is a finalist for the Person of Purpose Northern Women Power awards 2020 and is a past APM Women in Project Management SIG committee member.
Turner and Townsend panel synopsis
How to approach your career with a growth mindset
Thinking of entering the profession, or at the early stages of your career? This session gives you the opportunity to be inspired by project professionals at different career stages to fulfil your potential and approach your career journey through the profession with a growth mindset. Three female project professionals will share their thoughts on:
- What has influenced them
- How they see the profession and experiences of women in the profession evolving and changing in the future
- Different experiences as a female project professional and what they have learned
- What they would give back to the profession and what they would pass on to others following similar journeys in the profession
- How they plan to develop and inspire others for the future
- This session will provide thought provoking takeaways that audience members from all career stages within the profession can implement to work towards more of a growth mindset.