Associate Director, Turner and Townsend
Louise leads the project controls team with Turner and Townsend in Scotland. With 12 years’ experience in the railway industry, Louise has worked on many large scale, multi-disciplinary rail improvement programmes both in Scotland and Sydney, Australia.
She has spent significant time working in a construction environment and loves getting out of the office back to site. Her core specialisms lie in planning and scheduling and performance reporting. Louise is an expert in earned value management and is accredited to deliver the APM foundation and practitioner courses. Louise forms part of the APM Scotland committee.
Turner and Townsend panel synopsis
How to approach your career with a growth mindset
Thinking of entering the profession, or at the early stages of your career? This session gives you the opportunity to be inspired by project professionals at different career stages to fulfil your potential and approach your career journey through the profession with a growth mindset. Three female project professionals will share their thoughts on:
- What has influenced them
- How they see the profession and experiences of women in the profession evolving and changing in the future
- Different experiences as a female project professional and what they have learned
- What they would give back to the profession and what they would pass on to others following similar journeys in the profession
- How they plan to develop and inspire others for the future
- This session will provide thought provoking takeaways that audience members from all career stages within the profession can implement to work towards more of a growth mindset.