Project Management Pathways
Project Management Pathways provides a definitive collection of articles on project management. Designed and developed using the expertise of APM individual and corporate members from many different business sectors.
Readers of this publication may also be interested in APM Body of Knowledge, 6th edition
Paperback: 246x189mm, 958pp, 2002
Editor: Stevens, M.
Discount: 10% off for APM members- £63.00
APM members should contact Turpin Distribution on +44 (0)1767 604951 to receive their 10% discount
This publication can be purchased via Turpin Distribution
- What is project management?
- APM Five Dimensions of Professionalism
- APM Body of Knowledge
- Planning your career
- Project Professional Case Studies
- Project case studies
- Organisation case studies
- APM Publications
- Buy online
- APM Body of Knowledge 6th ed.
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th ed.
- APM Competence Framework
- Co-Directing Change
- Directing change: A guide to governance 2nd edition
- Earned Value Management: APM Guidelines
- Interfacing Risk and Earned Value Management
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Introduction to Project Planning
- Models to Improve the Management of Projects
- Prioritising Project Risks
- Project Management Pathways
- PRAM Guide
- Starting Out in Project Management
- Sponsoring Change
- Introduction to Project Control
- The EVM Compass
- The Lens Collective
- The Scheduling Maturity Model
See all posts