Skip to content
Added to your Saved Content Go to my Saved Content

Alan LivingstoneAlan Livingstone

Project Delivery Lead, UK&I Water Sector, Stantec

Alan has over 32 years’ experience in the construction, retail fit out, oil & gas and water industries, with around 20 years of Project Management experience.

He joined Stantec in 2016, initially as a Project Manager, and since then, has held a variety of leadership roles within the business, including Resource Manager, Project Management Lead and Operations Manager.

In his current role, as Project Delivery Lead for the UK&I Water Sector, he ensures the business is aligned with best practice, is continuously improving its processes and procedures, and is investing in the right training for its project leadership community.

Session: Tell us what to do, not how to do it

For a global organisation, that works across multiple sectors, it’s important to have a Project Management Framework that can be applied to projects of all sizes, in all business lines and in all regions.

With a “fit for purpose” intent, and by scaling our approaches to the People, Processes, and Tools of project management to the diverse needs of our projects, the Stantec Project Management Framework identifies the critical tasks that will help to manage risks and quality on a typical project.

Although every project has a unique set of requirements, it’s important to consistently provide quality services while managing budget, schedule, and risk. The associated processes should support successful delivery across all types of projects.