Skip to content
Added to your Saved Content Go to my Saved Content

Sarah ReedSarah Reed

Senior Technical Consultant, MIGSO-PCUBED

Sarah's bio coming soon.

Session: The silent project disruptor: Building AI solutions

Kai-Fu Lee predicted that AI would change the world more than anything in the history of humanity – even electricity. It would disrupt how we live and work, how we operate our businesses, the core products and services on offer and the way in which we build technology.

However, in 2024 the impact of AI can no longer be discussed in future tense. With Microsoft copilot now publicly available, the change is already upon us. There is no consultation period or ‘unsubscribe’ button.

Project management professionals are likely to be asked to manage AI projects - and we are expected to skilfully use AI in our daily work lives. While overwhelming, this is not the first time we’ve had to adapt.

Sarah helps her audience sharpen their cutting-edge skills by answering:

• What do I need to know about AI right now?
  • If I’m asked to work on an AI project, what techniques do I need to be successful?
  • Where do I start my own learning journey to upskill and prepare?

Sarah’s expertise in advanced agile and experience in highly regulated Finance environments give her a unique perspective into balancing governance with technical innovation. She uses her own experience building an AI solution in 2023 to share practical, widely applicable concepts in an “AI for project managers” 101 style session.