APM South Wales and West of England branch
- 1 of 9
The membership is widely dispersed, stretching from beyond Penzance in the south, to Gloucester in the north, and beyond Milford Haven in South Wales, with the principal concentration in the Bristol area. Members are from a wide range of backgrounds, including banking, civil engineering, transport, and defence.
The challenge is to meet the professional project management needs of this diverse and geographically distributed population . We have been growing and now have over 2000 members and 39 Corporate Members registered in the region.
To cover the geographic challenges, we have two active chapters: Cornwall, Devon & Somerset, and South Wales.
- Martin Gosden: Chairman
- Tim Elliott: Secretary
- Peter Wakeling: Treasurer
- Allan Reid: South Wales chapter
- Bruce Phillips: Education network
- Claire Mills: Committee member
- Imants Grindulis: Committee member
- Julian John Harris: Chairman, Cornwall, Devon and Somerset Chapter
- Mike Kimmins: Professional development
- NinaHartley: Committee member
- Paul Johnson: Committee member
- Bob Eldridge: Corporate Rep
- Simon Reid: Committee member
Adrian John Bailey
Alan R Baker