The Association for Project Management publishes a range of books, guides and CD-ROMs.
Our preferred distributor is Turpin Distribution and their customer service desk is open from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, except on bank holidays.
Tel: +44 (0)1767 604951
Stratton Business Park
Organisations can purchase electronic licences for various APM publications, with Corporate Members receiving substantial discounts. For further information please contact Sara Jefferson.
- Project management
- FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism
- APM Body of Knowledge
- APM Publications
- Buy online
- APM Body of Knowledge 6th ed.
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th ed.
- APM Competence Framework
- Co-Directing Change
- Directing change: A guide to governance 2nd edition
- Earned Value Management: APM Guidelines
- Earned Value Management Handbook
- Interfacing Risk and Earned Value Management
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Introduction to Project Planning
- Models to Improve the Management of Projects
- Prioritising Project Risks
- Project Management Pathways
- PRAM Guide
- Starting Out in Project Management
- Sponsoring Change
- Introduction to Project Control
- The EVM Compass
- The Lens Collective
- The Scheduling Maturity Model
- International Journal of Project Management
See all posts