The Association for Project Management offers a range of books, ebooks and guides.
- What is project management?
- Careers / vacancies
Tools / resources
- APM Body of Knowledge 6th ed.
- APM Competence Framework
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th ed.
- APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification Study Guide
- Directing change: A guide to governance 2nd edition
- Co-Directing Change
- Earned Value Management: APM Guidelines
- Earned Value Management Handbook
- Integrated Assurance
- Interfacing Risk and Earned Value Management
- International Journal of Project Management
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Introduction to Project Control
- Introduction to Project Planning
- Models to Improve the Management of Projects
- Prioritising Project Risks
- Professional Services Short Contract
- Project Management Pathways
- Starting Out in Project Management
- Sponsoring Change
- PRAM Guide
- Praxis Framework
- The EVM Compass
- The Lens Collective
- The Scheduling Maturity Model
- Partnership publishing
- Learning Legacy
- NEC3 Contracts
- Microsoft Project Online
- FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism
- APM Body of Knowledge
Popular topics from the APM Knowledge site
Visit the APM Knowledge site or choose a topic below:
The government wants all publicly procured construction projects with a value greater than £5m to...
Becoming a leader is about looking in the mirror. It’s about listening to painful home truths. It’s...
Standardisation is a real problem in project organisations; software is a valuable tool in helping...
See all posts
See all posts