The Association for Project Management offers a range of books, ebooks and guides.
Our preferred distributor is Turpin Distribution and their customer service desk is open from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, except on bank holidays.
Tel: +44 (0)1767 604951
Students, institutions and individuals can rent APM eTextbooks for up to 360 days by visiting www.coursesmart.co.uk and searching ‘APM’.
Lecturers can request inspection copies of APM etextbooks free of charge by visiting http://instructors.coursesmart.co.uk/ and searching ‘APM’.
APM is working with a number of publishing partners, listed below, to offer members special discounts on a range of titles. Please see the members’ area for more details.
- Gower is recognised as one of the world's leading publishers of specialist business and management books and resources.
- Palgrave Macmillan is an academic publisher with offices worldwide, serving learning and scholarship in higher education and the professional world.
APM Body of Knowledge Approved
Approved titles are specifically selected as providing essential next-steps in the understanding of topics contained with the APM Body of Knowledge 6th edition. Click here to see more.
Organisations can purchase electronic licences for various APM publications, with Corporate Members receiving substantial discounts. For further information please contact Sara Jefferson.
- Project management
- FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism
- APM Body of Knowledge
- APM Publications
- APM Body of Knowledge 6th ed.
- APM Body of Knowledge 5th ed.
- Emerging Trends
- APM Competence Framework
- Co-Directing Change
- Directing change: A guide to governance 2nd edition
- Earned Value Management: APM Guidelines
- Earned Value Management Handbook
- Integrated Assurance
- Interfacing Risk and Earned Value Management
- Introduction to Programme Management
- Introduction to Project Planning
- Models to Improve the Management of Projects
- Prioritising Project Risks
- Professional Services Short Contract
- Project Management Pathways
- PRAM Guide
- Starting Out in Project Management
- Sponsoring Change
- Introduction to Project Control
- The EVM Compass
- The Lens Collective
- The Scheduling Maturity Model
- International Journal of Project Management
See all posts