Skip to content
Added to your CPD log

View or edit this activity in your CPD log.

Go to My CPD
Only APM members have access to CPD features Become a member Already added to CPD log

View or edit this activity in your CPD log.

Go to My CPD
Added to your Saved Content Go to my Saved Content

Alex Deas

Programme Director for Risk, Value and Assurance

Alex Deas is Programme Director for Risk, Value and Assurance across Network Rail’s capital investment portfolio working to provide confidence that delivery commitments will be met, and that robust plans are in place to manage risk across a c. £6bn annual portfolio of investment projects. Alex has ten years’ experience leading risk management on complex projects, programmes and across portfolios. Since joining Network Rail in 2015, he has held several roles within Risk & Value Management and worked to modernise and continually improve how Network Rail manage risk as an organisation. 

As a keen advocate for risk, value and assurance within project management, Alex is an active member across several industry bodies holding membership with the Association for Project Managers, fellowship of the Institute of Risk Management and is currently an elected executive committee member of the Institute of Value Management.  

Alex holds an MBA from Cranfield University alongside an MSc in Risk Management.