APM membership overview
Whether you have an interest in improving your project management skills, are starting out in the profession or are already an experienced professional, there’s an APM membership grade designed for you. What’s more, by becoming a member of APM, the Chartered body for the project profession, you will join over 23,000 other project managers in Europe’s largest professional body for project and programme management.
It enhances your status with colleagues and employers alike and helps you stay ahead of the competition. The APM FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism provides a framework that can help you develop your career. In addition, by abiding by the APM Code of Professional Conduct, which sets out standards of professional behaviour, you are demonstrating your commitment to professionalism.
Ready to join as an individual member?
If you already know which grade you are interested in then:
Become a member
There are many reasons to join the Association for Project Management (APM), the Chartered body for the project profession. If you aren't already a member, here are a few things you should know.
- There’s a range of information resources available to everyone on the APM website, but through APM membership you will gain access to a much bigger knowledge-base.
- Entry into the APM membership community of leading practitioners and experts from many sectors will benefit your career prospects.
- Get involved in our nationwide programme of good practice events, including SIG and Branch events, APM Conference and Awards.
APM members enjoy many great benefits. Becoming a member of APM, the Chartered body for the project profession, is the perfect way to enhance your project management career:
- Professional recognition through membership of Europe's largest professional body for project and programme management;
- access to exclusive project management resources;
- unique opportunities to network and meet like-minded people;
- opportunities to influence the project profession and enhance your standing and reputation.
Whether you have an interest in improving your project management skills, are in the process of studying project management, have recently started out in the profession or are already an experienced professional, there’s an APM membership grade designed for you.
There are four different grades to choose from and these grades ensure APM membership is suitable for everyone in the profession.
Your level of membership should reflect your growing level of professionalism and standing within the project management community today and throughout your career.
Upgrade your membership
If you wish to upgrade your membership, then simply log into your account and select “Upgrade” in the Membership tab.
Are you looking for corporate membership?
By becoming an APM Corporate Member, you join over 500 organisations with access to a range of services that enable you to develop competence, recognition, and professionalism as a company in the project profession.