Skip to content
Added to your CPD log

View or edit this activity in your CPD log.

Go to My CPD
Only APM members have access to CPD features Become a member Already added to CPD log

View or edit this activity in your CPD log.

Go to My CPD
Added to your Saved Content Go to my Saved Content

Estelle DeTrembleurEstelle DeTrembleur

Associate Director, Mace, and Chair, Risk Special Interest Group

Estelle is an Associate Director with Mace Group and for the past two decades has been advancing her passion in the field of International Relations.

Critical thinker, she strives towards high performance, promote innovation, and have interest in the impact of ESG critical topics and the 17 UN SDGs in an organisation which can assist in delivering solutions and meaningful strategies. Estelle is creative with proven track record of driving success through leadership.

In recent years, Estelle has been fortunate to be working on large and complex major infrastructure projects within the Nuclear, Oil&Gas, water, transportation and manufacturing. Over these years she has developed a global network. She work with high level management on central and local government initiatives, and Fortune 500.

Estelle understands that people are the most valuable resource. She is a strong believer in the adage that, once empowered and inspired, individuals are capable of incredible things;

True to her nature to take on more challenges, she is open for NED positions, future research and project opportunities. In her spare time, Estelle gives back to the community by developing strategies, standards and representing the profession at all levels.  

Specialties: Strategic Analysis, Project Planning, Policy/ Regulations, Governance, Stakeholder & Risk Management (ESG and 17 UN SDG focus) and International Relations.

Interest: Geopolitical, Cyber Security, Software applications, Blockchain