- 18 November 2019
30 Euston Square Stephenson Way LONDON NW1 2FB
Book this event
AGM Ticket: FREE
APM Annual General Meeting 2019
Full and Fellow Members are warmly invited to attend this year’s Annual General Meeting. The Notice of Meeting for the AGM is available below.
The AGM is your opportunity to meet the board and senior staff and to hear how your Association is delivering against its ambitious strategy. Attendees will hear from the new president, Sue Kershaw, board chair John McGlynn and chief executive, Debbie Dore. They will review the year and talk about plans for the forthcoming year. In addition, the formal business for the meeting is to:
- receive the annual report and accounts (see below)
- receive and affirm the results of the trustees board election. (see details at www.ersvotes.com/apm2019)
- approve proposed administrative changes to the Royal Charter and By-Laws. A tracked changed version of the Charter, a schedule of changes and an explanatory note are set out below. Subject to approval, the Privy Council will be asked to formally adopt the proposed changes.
The AGM also provides you with the opportunity to ask questions and we encourage you to contribute any. Please email them to the company secretary firstname.lastname@example.org. Every question received by 1 November will be answered at the AGM.
To ensure you can get easily through security and to help us make the necessary arrangements please register.
Details of the venue re available here.
AGM Meeting Papers: (hard copies available on request)
- Notice of Meeting for the AGM
- Location Map
- Minutes of the 2018 AGM
- Annual Report and Accounts 2018/19
- Members’ Review 2018/19
- Commentary on proposed changes to the Royal Charter and By-Laws
- Schedule of proposed changes to the Royal Charter
- Proposed amended Charter and By-Laws – TRACKED
- DOCUMENT A – proposed amended Charter and By-Laws - CLEAN