Awards categories 2018
The APM Project Management Awards 2018, sponsored by RPC UK Ltd, recognise and celebrate success and achievement within the project management profession and have been showcasing excellence in the profession for over 20 years. Winners for the 2018 Awards were announced at the ceremony on the 26th November.
A broad choice of carefully chosen categories offered a diverse range of projects, programmes, portfolios and professionals from any industry sector the opportunity to enter.
Entries for the 2019 Awards will be open in the spring.
List of Awards categories
- Project of the Year - Sponsored by Hyde Park Solutions Ltd (HPS)
- IT and Technology project
- Transformation project
- Engineering, construction and infrastructure project
- Specialist project
- Social Project - Sponsored by Provek Limited
- Overseas Project of the Year - Sponsored by Ramboll
- Programme of the Year
- Project Professional of the Year - Sponsored by Atos
- Young Project Professional - Sponsored by Defence Equipment & Support
- Project Management Company of the Year - Sponsored by Jacobs
- Project Management Consultancy of the Year
- PMO of the Year - Sponsored by Wellingtone
- Shell HSSE Award - Sponsored by Shell
- The Mike Nichols Award for Inspiration - Sponsored by The Nichols Group
- Academics - Sponsored by BAE Systems