Your chance to represent Future Project Managers on the APM Conference Panel Discussion
All project managers, students and apprentices aged 25 or under who are interested in joining the discussion on the future of project management and are members of APM are invited to submit their thoughts on video to win an opportunity to present in the panel discussion at the conference. All applicants need to do is answer this question:
“Mega Trends: which one will impact project delivery the most in the future?”
Applicants must submit their videos by 12pm on Thursday 8 March to be considered. The winner will be chosen by the APM Conference Organising Panel by the 15 March. Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions
- Videos must be no longer than two minutes and must be submitted by 12pm on Thursday 8 March via a secure file sharing website (e.g. Dropbox, WeTransfer etc) to email@example.com.
- Applicants must be aged 25 or under and hold current APM membership (of any kind) to be eligible for the competition.
- For the purposes of this competition the applicant will be judged on a mixture of content, visual impact, creativity in production and delivery style.
- By entering, applicants agree for their video and name to be shared in the public domain by APM.
- APM accepts no responsibility for storing video files so applicants should be sure to keep a back up copy.
- The winner of this competition will be chosen by the APM Conference Organising Panel (“the Judges”) and must be free to speak in the APM Conference Panel discussion on 25 April 2018. Expenses will be paid in line with the standard speaker policy.
- The judges reserve the right to exclude any videos including content that they deem inappropriate from the competition.