APM Project Management Conference Manchester
APM, the Chartered body for the project profession, brings its project management conference, sponsored by Hyde Park Solutions, to Manchester for the second time to ask a simple question: What next?
In today’s society, we need to deliver more for less and in these extraordinary times we need to manage change effectively, efficiently and to capitalise on the opportunities available while driving forward new and innovative achievements. A key challenge is identifying current and likely skills gaps across all trades and professions, including project management, to help deliver future prosperity and growth.
So where do we go from here? Driven by rapid advances in digital technologies, the nature of our work is being transformed. While artificial intelligence and robotics grow more sophisticated, jobs are being reinvented. Collaboration and communication through increasingly intuitive user-friendly interfaces could lead to fundamental changes in workplace structures and may offer new possibilities for creativity in the workforce.
Through the conference, APM hopes to set the context for the future by looking at emerging trends and outlining plans and priorities for future action, development and research.
Tuesday 5 December 2017
Manchester Conference Centre, Sackville Street, Manchester M1 3BB
For student and group bookings call 01844 271681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Influential speakers share their thought leadership to keep you up-to-date with the latest insights and techniques
Interactive sessions will engage and equip you with answers to your vital questions
Network with senior figures in the profession to raise your profile and develop your career
Theme: What next?
Whether it’s the technology revolution, changing political landscapes, economic regeneration, energy or security, there is little doubt we are at a pivotal point in our history. Change is inevitable, both planned and unexpected, and our ability to manage that change will ultimately define how we live in the future.
In today’s society, we need to deliver more for less and in these extraordinary times we need to manage change effectively, efficiently and to capitalise on the opportunities available while driving forward new and innovative achievements.
From innovation to infrastructure, the conference will challenge our future thinkers and thought leaders to address the profession’s greatest challenge; what’s next for projects, people and practice in our increasingly vital profession?
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of sessions making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
The APM Conference Manchester will consist of three streams, each with three sessions from which you can choose, and two keynote speakers. Topics will range from driving growth nationally, what is next for trade and investment, for upgrading infrastructure and for skills development and how these issues will affect the world of project management going forward.