APM Scottish Conference 2018
APM, the Chartered body for the Project Profession, presents the APM Scottish conference for 2018, supported by 20|20 Business Insight.
The conference, which is the go to event for all project managers and corporate employers in Scotland, will this year focus on shaping the next generation of project leaders. It will give them the tools they need to input real value into Scotland’s future projects.
We invite you to join us for a truly inspiring and insightful experience; on the day you can expect a vibrant mix of interactive and plenary sessions plus plenty of opportunities to network and engage with fellow project professionals.
Expect to learn and be challenged on building your career, developing new project talent in your organisation and ensuring future project success.
Discounts available for students, charities and groups of four or more. Please call 01844 271681 or email email@example.com for details.
Date: Thursday 22 March 2018
- Non member £216.00 (inc. VAT)
- Member £189.00 (inc. VAT)
- Student £72.00 (inc. VAT)
- Early bird rates – limited time only ** Until 19 January**
Scotland’s Project Leaders: Shaping the Next Generation
With 2018 being the year of the Young Person, an initiative set up by the Scottish Government, young people have never been so important to the project profession. This conference will offer opportunities for people both new to the profession or looking to move industries to engage with industry leaders and influential people in key Scottish companies, as well as the chance for industry leaders to engage with some of the brightest young talent in Scotland and learn how developing people is good for business. The aim will be to match talent with resource, developing fresh ideas and innovative ways to manage some of Scotland’s most influential future projects.
With a large number of skilled people being freed up by the Oil and Gas industry in Scotland, the conference will also explore ways skilled workers can re-purpose their experience and bring new ideas to new industries.
Attendees to the conference will hear from decision makers behind industries driving professional development for people from all backgrounds, and influential speakers from dynamic industries will offer their wisdom and expertise talking about their experiences being involved with some of Scotland’s most ground breaking projects.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.