APM Project Management Conference
Taking place on Thursday 21 March at the EICC, Edinburgh the conference this year focuses on the overarching theme of the Power of the Profession and will explore the tools and methods used to achieve greater project success, something that everyone in the profession is constantly striving for.
Not an APM member? Sign up as an Associate member today and receive discounts on all APM events.
Date: Thursday 21 March 2019
- Member – £190
- Non-member – £260
- Student member - £67
Experienced speakers from a diverse range of industries and backgrounds will talk on two key themes:
Reflecting the emphasis on the Scottish Government’s commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals, this stream will explore some of the most pertinent topics from the 17 goals. Project, programme and portfolio professionals can look forward to hearing ideas about tools and techniques to help them work towards achieving these goals within their projects.
Investing in the Profession:
This stream will cover not only the importance of skills development in achieving project success but also champion companies where developing project capability is high on the agenda. Career development, diversity and education will be discussed in the context of a growing, powerful profession. This stream will offer inspiration to business decision makers and those working within the profession alike.
Keynote Speaker - Isabel Oakeshott
Isabel Oakeshott was the Political Editor of the Sunday Times and is a regular panellist on the BBC1’s Sunday Politics show. She has won Political Journalist of the Year at the UK Press Awards and is a regular commentator for Sky TV and Radio 4, including the flagship Today programme.
Stay up to date with trends and developments by listening to influential speakers share their thought leadership.
Learn more about our conference sponsors and how they can help you ensure successful project delivery.
Discover how the products and services of leading organisations can give you a competitive advantage.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.