Before you start
Give your application the best chance of success by reading the ChPP Application Guidance document to understand what is expected at each stage of the process. You will be asked to provide:
- Certificates from any recognised assessments;
- Two proposers - name and contact information;
- Method of payment.
You may also need to provide:
- Project overviews;
- Evidence of competences;
- CPD record.
If you require any special dispensations for the chartered process, please contact the Chartered team at email@example.com after registration.
Hints & tips:
- Write up your project overviews and competence statements offline so that you can spell check, word count and edit them easily. Then simply cut and paste them into the application system.
- Write your answers in the first person: "I did...".
- Avoid jargon and company acronyms - remember the assessors won't know your organisation so explain things as clearly as you can using plain English.
- Proof read your application. It may help to go back to it the next day with a fresh pair of eyes before submitting. You can also save your application at any stage of the process.
- Make sure your proposers are happy and know that they may be contacted.
- Avoid theoretical answers or repeating the competence statements and assessment criteria.