Skip to content
Added to your CPD log

View or edit this activity in your CPD log.

Go to My CPD
Only APM members have access to CPD features Become a member Already added to CPD log

View or edit this activity in your CPD log.

Go to My CPD
Added to your Saved Content Go to my Saved Content

Alice BullingtonAlice Bullington

PTE Project Risk Management, Shell

Alice Bullington holds B.S. in Geology and M.S. in Environmental Sciences from the University of Alaska, Fairbanks. She has 30+ years with the energy industry. She started her career as an Environmental Scientist focused on environmental compliance, regulatory advocacy and permitting for operations, exploration, and new business development in both onshore and offshore environments. She has an extensive background in working with government agencies, communities, and NGOs. Alice served as chairman or representative for several industry consortium committees and community scientific advisory boards.

In 2006, Alice began working in Risk Management supporting onshore and offshore projects and opportunities across the value chain. She is currently the Principle Technical Expert for Risk Management for Shell’s Project & Technology organization. She has held various leadership roles in both the environmental discipline and risk management.

Alice is a strong advocate for integrating Decision Quality and scenarios into Risk Management and is currently focused on bringing more creativity into the risk process to improve both effectiveness and ownership.

Alice is married to Lee and has three children with growing families of their own. In her free time, she enjoys time with family, traveling and supporting young professional career development.