- 25 September 2018
De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms 61-65 Great Queen Street LONDON WC2B 5DA
Book this event
Member ticket: £252.00
Non member ticket: £288.00
APM National Women in Project Management Conference 2018
APM, the Chartered body for the Project Profession, presents the APM National Conference for Women in Project Management 2018, sponsored by BAE Systems.
The conference will be celebrating the SIG's 25th year and explores the theme ‘Empowerment’.
We aim to give women who work in all areas of project management the tools to develop a highly rewarding career, create a powerful profile and empower their teams as respected leaders. Three streams will cover a range of topics:
- Empowering Self: Raise your profile and take charge of your career
- Empowering Teams: Lead your team to successful projects
- Mini Masterclass Delivery Skills: Enhance your Project Management delivery skill set
Project managers at all stages of their career will benefit from attending this conference.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of sessions making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
Not an APM member? Sign up as an Associate member today and you could receive up to £36 off your ticket price, along with discounts on future events.
Discounted rates for students, charities or groups of four or more are available. Please call 01844 271681 or email us for further information or to make your booking.
Please note that all bookings are subject to APM Terms and Conditions.