Login or Register to book onto an event:
- 2 March 2017
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Rolls-Royce Plc
Non member standard rate price: £91.00
Corporate employer ticket standard price: £73.00
Member standard price: £73.00
Corporate ticket standard price: £73.00
Programme Management (SIG)
As part of APM’s website launch all passwords were reset on the 2 December.
If you haven’t already done so, you can request a new password using the forgotten password function.
Please note: early bird booking rate ends Wednesday, 18 January 2017!
Venue full address: Rolls-Royce plc, Learning and Development Centre, Gate 5a, Wilmore Road, Derby, DE24 9BD
The venue is a 10 minutes taxi drive from Derby Train Station
There will also be free car parking available for delegates at Rolls Royce - see attached directions below.
In our increasingly connected, globalised and digital world, the need for collaboration to deliver project and programme success is growing.
This conference explores the challenges we face as a profession in a world of ever more complex programmes. Practitioners need to manage: differing norms and behaviours, increased expectations that projects will be delivered well, the culture of short-termism whilst all the time providing transparent evidence of efficient delivery; geographically dispersed and culturally diverse remote working teams.
Join some of the profession's leading programme practitioners to share insights, ideas and techniques for how to best prepare for success in global and highly collaborative programmes. The conference has a mixture of theory, applied good practice and real life experience – with takeaways for everyone to digest and use in programme delivery.
Speakers line-up (subject to change) and additional speakers information:
- David Waboso, President of APM and Designate Managing Director Network Rail, Group Digital Railway.
- Penny Pullan, Director, Making Projects Work
- Benedict Pinches, Managing Director, Oxford Major Programmes
- Tim Cummins, CEO, International Association for Contract and Commercial Management
- Dave Underwood, Deputy Director, High Performance Computing, MET Office
- Adrian Ellis, Director, Next Generation Submarines, Rolls-Royce
- Alasdair Stirling CBE, Head of Future Submarines, Ministry of Defence (MoD)
- Christopher Young, Director, Programmes, Civil Aerospace, Rolls-Royce
- Mark Prockter, Director of Programme Management, Rolls-Royce
- Tim Whitcher, Head of Operations, Stanway Consulting and the Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET)
- Russell Goodenough, Client Managing Director, Transport Sector: Fujitsu UK
- Tony Calthorpe, Senior Consultant, The Nichols Group
- Femi Fadipe, Technical Director (International), Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Sarah Coleman FAPM CMgr FCMI, Director, Business Evolution
Benefits of attending:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business
- Learn from ProgM experts and practitioners from a wide range of sectors and industries
- Network and build relationships [F2F and online]
- Identify career opportunities
- Kick-start/invigorate your professional development
- All attendants will receive a 20% discount when purchasing the "APM Introduction to Programme Management" guide
Who should attend?
- Current and aspiring Project and Programme Managers & Directors
- Portfolio, Benefits Managers & Change Management Professionals
- PMO teams in Portfolio, Programme or Project and Value Management offices
- Business Case Writers, Analysts & Appraisers
- Executives who act as Senior Responsible Owner (SRO) or sit on programme boards
- Capability Managers and Functional Leads
- All those who have an interest in programme management
For full details of last year's conference please see here.
Previous presentations and webinars can be viewed .
|APM Body of Knowledge references|