- 15 March 2018
Great Western Dockyard Gas Ferry Road BRISTOL AVON BS1 6TY
Please Note: Following the launch of our Corporate Partnership packages, the Corporate Member rate shown is only applicable to those employees of Members who have not reached their renewal date. The correct rate will be automatically displayed at check out.
Member ticket: £115.00
Corporate employer ticket: £115.00
Corporate member ticket: £115.00
Non member ticket: £140.00
Programme Management SIG
APM Programme Management SIG Conference
APM Programme Management SIG Conference ‘Programmes Demystified’ it is going to be another world class event in sharing best practice, real life experience and promoting thought leadership – with takeaways for everyone to use in programme delivery.
This conference will clarify and set in context the significance of programme management and its application within increasingly complex, diverse and challenging arenas for both programme management practitioners and non-practitioners alike.
Join some of the professions leading programme practitioners to help demystify programmes, share insights, ideas and techniques.
We are delighted to announce that speakers will include:
- Dave Underwood, Deputy Director High Performance Computing, The Met Office
Presentation title: Delivering Successful Large IT/Digital Programme
- Dr Jim Dale, Independent 3PM, Change management consultant
Presentation title: Organisational change theory and practice: A cocktail of myths, fallacies and contradictions
- Dr Ruth Murray-Webster, Group Head of Risk for Associated British Ports (ABP) &
Presentation title: Reconciling the carrot and the stick: benefits tracking and people engagement in complex programmes
- Mark Sutherland/Tony Seigel, Capability Framework Implementation Leads, Infrastructure and Projects Authority
Presentation title: Project Delivery Capability Framework
- Merv Wyeth: UK Service Delivery Partner of Amplify, An Enterprise Software Solution for Benefits-led Portfolio Management.
Benefits of attending:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership, so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful programme delivery
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business
- Learn from programme management experts and practitioners from a wide range of sectors and industries
- Network and build relationships (face to face and online)
- Identify career opportunities
- Kick-start/invigorate your professional development
Who should attend?
- Current and aspiring project and programme managers & directors
- Portfolio, benefits managers & change management professionals
- PMO teams in portfolio, programme or project and value management offices
- Business case writers, analysts & appraisers
- Executives who act as senior responsible owner or sit on programme boards
- Capability managers and functional leads
- All those who have an interest in programme management
More information will be available shortly.
A limited number of exhibitor spaces are available. If you are interested in finding out more please email Nathaniel Morosoli.
APM Body of Knowledge reference