This event has now sold out
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list please provide us with your contact details - you will only be contacted if a place becomes available
|Date||Thursday 19th March 2015|
8:30 am Registration / 9:00 am Conference starts / 4:40 pm Closing remarks / 5:00 pm Drinks reception
|Venue||Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG|
|Standard rate||Member £401 excl VAT|
|Non-member £512 excl VAT|
|Group||Group and corporate bookings||Call: 01844 271 681|
|CPD||Up to 8 hrs||Find out more about CPD|
|T&Cs||Cancellations will be subject to a booking charge and no refund will be made after 5pm on Thurs 5th March 2015|
Myth Busting – dispelling the myths to improve project delivery success
APM Project Management Conference sponsored by 20|20 Business Insight has a long-held reputation for bringing together the world’s most influential and thought-provoking speakers from your profession.
You can learn directly from their experiences of working on the most ground-breaking projects and ensure you implement the key learning points for greater project delivery success.
APM Project Management Conference 2015 will expose the great myths that cloud both the perception of the profession and the delivery of successful projects, programmes and portfolios in the UK and around the world.
‘Myth Busting’ will bring together speakers from within the profession and thought leaders from outside to address what we have always thought, but never said; how project management as it is written is rarely project management as it really is.
Once again, the 2015 conference builds on the themes of previous years. We begin to remove the barriers to our thinking, not of what project management is, but how it should be based on the evidence we have; by going ‘Myth Busting’.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
- Drinks reception sponsored by Workfront taking place after the conference gives you more time to network with your project management peers and discuss opportunities with the exhibiting organisations.
- Receive a copy of two bestselling books:
- Bad Pharma worth £13.99 – a UK top ten bestseller by award-winning author and opening speaker Dr. Ben Goldacre.
- Bounce: The Myth of Talent and the Power of Practice worth £8.99 – international bestseller by closing speaker and award-winning sports journalist Matthew Syed.
With 94% of delegates saying they would look to attend in 2015 and describing the conference as “thought-provoking, influential and inspiring” the conference has the status as one of the most engaging and relevant events of the year.