- 8 October 2019
Alderley Park Conference Centre Astrazeneca Ltd MACCLESFIELD SK10 4TG
Book this event
Early bird APM member rate and ICW: £89.00
Early bird non member rate: £109.00
North West branch
Collaborating to deliver projects
The delivery of high value, complex, multi-disciplinary projects and programmes increasingly requires organisations to work collaboratively in a mutually supportive, trusting, integrated and seamless manner.
In order to derive the potential benefits of working collaboratively, organisations must understand and effectively apply the required collaborative systems, procedures, tools, procedures, competencies and behaviours. This conference seeks to explore these key aspects, in order to maximise the value of delivering projects in collaborative arrangements, and minimise the risk of failure.
The conference is being jointly convened by the Association for Project Management (APM) and the Institute for Collaborative Working (ICW)
The conference will provide you with:
- an increased knowledge on why and how to deliver projects in a collaboration;
- a practical learning that will help delegates improve the delivery of collaborative projects;
- a range of learning experiences, both in terms of topic and format; and
- an excellent networking opportunities with other like-minded project professionals.
John Doyle, Managing Director, B2BPPM Ltd
Bill Taylor, Associate Director, ICW
Jonathan Norman, Knowledge Hub Manager, MPA
Claire Ward, CEO, ICW
Early bird registration*
* Early bird registration closes 2 September 2019
If you would like to be part of this conference as a sponsor please contact, Robert Allen – APM Branches Manager
This event is suitable for professionals with any level of experience.
APM Body of Knowledge 6th edition reference