- 17 May 2018
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Coram Street LONDON WC1N 1HT
Please Note: Following the launch of our Corporate Partnership packages, the Corporate Member rate shown is only applicable to those employees of Members who have not reached their renewal date. The correct rate will be automatically displayed at check out.
Corporate member ticket: £125.00
Corporate employer ticket: £125.00
Non member ticket: £150.00
Member ticket: £125.00
Portfolio Management SIG
Maximising value from Portfolio Management
Many organisations have come a long way in recent years in developing a sustainable approach to portfolio management. However, how prepared are they for the challenges of maximising the value, delivering the benefits, and achieving the strategy and corporate goals?
Portfolio management is key to meeting the challenges that we face today and that lie ahead.
This fifth Portfolio Management SIG annual conference sponsored by Hyde Park Solutions will look at how organisations are harnessing the potential of portfolio management today and how they are looking to the future.
The conference includes:
- An opening scene-setter, looking at a some of the key challenges facing portfolio management;
- A series of presentations from a mix of private and public sector organisations focussed on practical experiences and how the future challenges are being faced;
- Structured break-out sessions to exchange delegates’ views and capture key learnings on a variety of portfolio management topics such as agile portfolio management and how to foster innovation within the portfolio;
- A short preview of our first publication - “A guide to Portfolio Management”;
- Opportunities to network with colleagues & speakers, including our popular drinks reception after the event at the Marquis Cornwallis.
Benefits of attending:
Senior practitioners from organisations spanning several business sectors will share their experiences and views on areas such as:
- Leveraging the value of portfolio management for executive decision-making in an increasingly complex world
- Using portfolio management to take a truly holistic view of an organisation’s competing demands for change and business as usual investment
- Building acceptance of portfolio management and its value and embedding it in the organisation's governance and culture so it becomes the way change investment is managed
- Setting the direction and focussing portfolio management on the future
Once again, we are putting together a top-quality line-up, with presenters from both private and public sectors. Discussions are progressing well with several major organisations, representing commercial insurance, international infrastructure, central government, and new technology, and some organisations have already been confirmed– currently, these include: HM Revenue & Customs, MSAmlin, The Open University and ABB.
Case studies will be used to offer lessons and insights as well as provide opportunities for delegates to compare their own experiences.
More details will be published shortly.
Who should attend?
This conference is aimed at all senior change professionals, change leaders and those involved in running large programmes or portfolios who wish to understand more about current and emerging ideas on strategic portfolio management ‘good practice’ and its future direction.
As in previous years, we have booked the upstairs bar in the Marquis Cornwallis, opposite the venue, from 5.00pm for informal networking and lively discussion.
APM Body of Knowledge reference