- 30 July 2020
Book this event
Member ticket: FREE
Non member ticket: FREE
The Delegated Sponsor role – panel debate with senior practitioners webinar
Part 3 in this 4 part sponsor survey webinar series
We will hear about the key issues for senior practitioners involved in the governance of change from Financial Services, Postal, Oil and Gas, and Transport sectors. We will also debate/discuss their views on the key findings and recommendations from our recent sponsor survey of project professionals involved in governance of change.
The finding and the recommendations from the sponsor survey include:
- The role of sponsors in the governance of change
- How well sponsors are held to account for successful outcomes of change
- The need for a sponsor competency framework
- Benefits of and approach to sponsor training
- Next steps for sponsorship in the project profession
This webinar is part of an engagement series throughout July to present the results of the sponsor survey and discuss/debate the implications with project professionals with experience in these areas working in the Financial Services, Postal, Oil and Gas, and Transport sectors.
The series includes:
- Thursday 9 July (12:30 to 13:30): Sponsorship: how to enhance the role within the project profession
- Thursday 23 July (17:00 to 18:00): The Executive Sponsor role – panel debate with senior leaders
- Early autumn (to be confirmed shortly): Sponsorship: competency, training and accreditation
Panel members (to be announced shortly)
This webinar is suitable for professionals with an intermediate level of experience.
APM Body of Knowledge 7th edition reference