Project – the official journal of the Association for Project Management (APM) – is circulated quarterly for members only, and online for regularly updated news, blogs and content. Project covers the latest news, opinions and insights for those in the project community.
Project represents the ‘Voice of the project community’. It is committed to developing and promoting professionalism in project, programme and portfolio management.
As an APM member you have access to all our digital issues and archived articles at the touch of a button so where ever you are access is never too far away.
Not a member? Join APM for automatic subscription.
What to expect from Project
Project journal provides project management professionals with in-depth and insightful articles, opinion pieces, case studies and resources. It is aimed at anyone with a professional interest in project management, from entry level through to experienced practitioner.
- Stay up to date with innovations in project management
- Read insightful opinion pieces on the latest trends
- Learn about core project management processes
- Share lessons learned from successful projects
- Discover the latest project management tools and techniques
- Learn how to improve your career prospect
Advertise in Project
Project has a number of opportunities for advertisers who want to reach a professional project audience.
For more information, please contact Project sales representative Olivia Donoghue or call 020 3771 7257.