Learn about the people behind the projects, the projects they deliver and the organisations raising the bar of project professionalism. The APM Project Management Awards recognise what people can achieve through project management, and have been celebrating excellence in the profession for over 20 years.
APM, the Chartered body for the project profession, creates selected case studies of accredited academic and corporate organisations - assessed in its commitment to the development of the association’s FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism, each of which is supported by an APM standard. These accreditation case studies provide a valuable insight into the requirements and achievements of organisations committed to excellence in training students and staff in project management skills.
Organisation case studies
- Case study - Creating Change, Adam Smith International
- Case study - Heathrow Terminal 3 Integrated Baggage Facility, Heathrow Airport Ltd
- Case study - King Shaka International Airport, Turner & Townsend
- Case study - W1 Programme, BBC
- Case study - National Trust - Project Management Company of the Year 2015
- Case study - Construction Programme for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Olympic Delivery Authority
- Case study - Mass transformation, BAE Systems Munitions