Case study - DWP
APM Corporate Accreditation case study
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is the biggest public service delivery department in the UK. It is responsible for welfare and pension policy and is a key player in tackling child poverty and serves over 20 million customers.
The DWP delivers its customer services through a number of operational organisations including the Pension Service, Disability and Carers Service, Child Maintenance Enforcement Commission and Jobcentre Plus, and aims for a high quality and efficient service to all.
Every working day the DWP will:
- Receive around 15,000 vacancies
- Receive over 1 million job searches
- Help over 5,000 people move into work
- Issue 18,000 pension forecasts
- Deal with over 1 million personal contacts
The Annual General Meeting of the APM Hong Kong branch was convened in the evening of Tuesday 19th May 2015 at Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club.