We want you to have complete confidence in your booking. Therefore we can confirm that should this event be cancelled as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak, we will issue you with a full refund on your ticket.
APM Women in Project Management Conference 2020
One of APM’s most popular conferences is back for 2020. The APM Women in Project Management Conference will tackle some of the most relevant topics affecting project professionals today, no matter what their career stage, gender or background.
Delegates can look forward to networking with over 600 project professionals and gaining knowledge and insight from sessions and workshops covering personal and professional development and practical project management skills. This year the conference will focus on the following stream themes:
As a project professional your development is important – both professional and personal. This stream will focus on you as an individual, covering topics such as maintaining mental (and physical) health and wellbeing in a challenging environment and tackling barriers to career progress, particularly when on a journey to becoming a Chartered Project Professional (ChPP).
APM understands the importance of developing practical skills for all those who work in the project profession. This stream will demonstrate applicable and relevant project management skills that the audience will be able to take away and implement straightaway in their projects.
The conference this year will also host a diversity summit, aiming to bring key minds together to discuss the importance of diversity in all areas of the project profession, providing examples of practical application for diversity in the workplace, diversity of thought and diverse teams.
Date: Thursday 24 September 2020
EARLY BIRD RATES (Ends 11 May)
APM Member: £201.00
Corporate partner employee: £288.00
Non member: £339.00
APM Student member: £35.00 (limited number)
Group rates are available for more than four, please email us for further details.
Book your early bird place today
Not an APM member? Join today and receive discounts on all APM events.
- Supercharge your networks by meeting over 600 project, programme and portfolio professionals from a broad range of sectors and backgrounds
- Learn about valuable tools and techniques from industry leading speakers to implement into your own work straightaway
- Contribute to your own personal development with hands-on workshops designed with you in mind
- Be inspired by well-respected keynote speakers
- Meet and talk to our exhibitors and sponsors to discover all the latest project management products and services on offer
- Earn up to seven hours of continuous professional development (CPD) from attending
Five key takeaways from last year’s conference:
- Diversity comes in many forms – it’s how we think, as well as how we look
- We all have it in us to be resilient – when the situation seems impossible, know that you can bounce back
- Stress isn’t necessarily a bad thing – channeled in the right way, it can prepare us to do our best
- We should all embrace who we are in the workplace – it’s important to make your voice heard
- Visualise your goals, and focus on achieving them – you’ll be surprised how much you can accomplish