APM National Conference for Women in Project Management 2017
The Chartered body for the project profession's yearly inspirational event, the APM National Conference for Women in Project Management 2017 sponsored by BAE Systems will be aimed at the progressive project professional.
Projects now and in the future depend on a large and diverse pool of talented professionals.
Those working across projects, programmes and portfolios have a critical role to play in providing the breadth and depth of capability needed to ensure project success in the UK and beyond.
Drawing on inspirational keynotes, thought-leaders and innovative employers, this conference will provide delegates with insight and inspiration, encouraging them to become and develop their skills within the project management profession; and explaining how the profession itself will in fact benefit as a result.
The Progressive Project Professional
As the pace of change accelerates and needs grow more complex, the project management profession is expanding in reach and diversity. The response to these changes will define the future of our profession and those working in it. How should the project profession evolve to reflect our changing society, needs and expectations?
The APM National Conference for Women in Project Management returns in 2017 to
investigate what it takes to become a progressive project professional; looking at the skills you need to develop the career you want, the inspiring projects you could be working on and the techniques and approaches you will need to meet the demands of projects both today and in the future.
Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock is a scientist and broadcaster referred to as the BBC’s ‘face of space’. She is the presenter of the astronomical institution The Sky at Night, has fronted a number of space documentaries, and regularly appears on science and non-science programmes. From a modest background and diagnosed with dyslexia, Maggie overcame the naysayers to study at Imperial College where she obtained her degree in Physics and a PhD in Mechanical Engineering.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations so you can discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
- A uniquely interactive event: let's get competitive!
- Date:12 April 2017
- Read More