APM National Conference for Women in Project Management 2017
The Chartered body for the project profession's yearly inspirational event, the APM National Conference for Women in Project Management 2017, sponsored by BAE Systems, will be aimed at the progressive project professional.
Projects now and in the future depend on a large and diverse pool of talented professionals.
Those working across projects, programmes and portfolios have a critical role to play in providing the breadth and depth of capability needed to ensure project success in the UK and beyond.
Drawing on inspirational keynotes, thought-leaders and innovative employers, this conference will provide delegates with insight and inspiration, encouraging them to become and develop their skills within the project management profession; and explaining how the profession itself will in fact benefit as a result.
Thursday 28 September 2017
Etc Venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3YD
For group bookings call 01844 271681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Progressive Project Professional
As the pace of change accelerates and needs grow more complex, the project management profession is expanding in reach and diversity. The response to these changes will define the future of our profession and those working in it. How should the project profession evolve to reflect our changing society, needs and expectations?
The APM National Conference for Women in Project Management returns in 2017 to investigate what it takes to become a progressive project professional; looking at the skills you need to develop the career you want, the inspiring projects you could be working on and the techniques and approaches you will need to meet the demands of projects both today and in the future.
For over a decade Steph McGovern has reported on business and finance from around the world; from international summits to small business success stories. She is an established part of our morning news, covering business developments daily, and also regularly taking to the sofa as main co-host.
During the financial crash Steph was the lead producer of financial news, working with then business editor Robert Peston at the forefront of the award-winning coverage of the credit crunch and banking crisis. She soon began broadcasting herself, and Steph has presented on 5Live, Radio 4 and on the Chris Evans show on Radio 2.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations so you can discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.