APM Women in Project Management Conference London 2019 | #WiPM
APM Women in Project Management Conference 2019
The Association for Project Management (APM) Women in Project Management Conference 2019 this year challenged how diversity can deliver better balance in the project profession. The conference also explored the role of diversity when embracing transformation and change and offered project professionals tools and techniques that they can use to make their projects work harder and smarter.
Topics relevant to project professionals from a diverse range of backgrounds were discussed, with concepts and ideas which offered delegates practical takeaways that add real value to day to day management of projects, programmes and portfolios.
Delegates had a packed schedule of networking with industry peers, sharing and discussing ideas and best practice and hearing from a variety of influential and respected speakers.
Register your interest for WiPM 2020
Stay up to date with trends and developments by listening to influential speakers share their thought leadership.
Learn more about our generous conference sponsors and how they can help you ensure project success.
Discover how the products and services of leading organisations can give you a competitive advantage.
Here are five key takeaways from this year’s event:
- Diversity comes in many forms – it’s how we think, as well as how we look
- We all have it in us to be resilient – when the situation seems impossible, know that you can bounce back
- Stress isn’t necessarily a bad thing – channeled in the right way, it can prepare us to do our best
- We should all embrace who we are in the workplace – it’s important to make your voice heard
- Visualise your goals, and focus on achieving them – you’ll be surprised how much you can accomplish
WiPM 2019 photos