APM Recognised Assessment
- APM Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- APM Practitioner Qualification (PQ)
- Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University - MSc Project Management
- APM Registered Project Professional (RPP)
- Australian Institute of Project Management - RegPM Certified Practising Project Director (CPPD)
- Australian Institute of Project Management - RegPM Certified Practising Portfolio Executive (CPPE)
- Royal Dutch Shell Level 2 project professional roles via the Shell Project Academy's Assessment and Accreditation Process:
- PE - Project Engineering
- PM - Portfolio Management
- PMB - Brownfield Portfolio Management
For all recognised assessments that have a validity date, the certificate needs to be current during the full assessment cycle that an applicant applies under.
Need more information about APM’s Recognised Assessment Scheme?