APM Monthly Monitor: policy round-up
APM has developed a Monthly Monitor for members covering developments in project management research, politics and parliament, policy and research reports, as well as developments across the spectrum of think-tanks, research institutes, Chartered bodies and learned societies more generally.
The first edition includes information on:
- Independent Review and Public Enquiry: Grenfell Tower
- Appointments across government and research organisations
- Reports from Institute for Civil Engineering, British Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise Research Council
- Updates on research and policy outputs from APM
- Forthcoming events and research from APM.
We hope that you will find it a convenient way to quickly gain insight into, and highlights of, what is happening across the external environment.
The report was authored by APM policy manager, Stephen Rooney.