Focus group: call for Programme Management Practitioners
APM Programme Management Specific Interest Group (SIG) Focus Group
A key role of the Specific Interest Group is to connect practitioners and facilitate the development and sharing of knowledge. The ProgM SIG has over 4,500 followers and an organising committee of 12 people. We are seeking to establish a focus group of circa 40 -50 people that will be able to support the Committee by contributing a small amount of time to help with several activities, including:
- Identifying and sharing examples of good practice
- Being a sounding board for ideas and development of Programme Management practice
- Participating in leadership round tables / discussions
- Producing content for Blogs
- Contributing to conferences
- Reviewing and advising on Programme Management content to be published.
Focus Group members are not expected to contribute to all of these activities and your input can be matched to the areas you have greatest interest in. The anticipated time commitment of participating in the focus group is expected to be around 10-15 hours per annum.
If you are interested in joining this group please email ProgMSIG@APM.org.uk to tell us a little about yourself and any area you would particularly like to be involved in.