On Wednesday 18 July 2018 from 09.00–10.00am, APM will be working in collaboration with the Institute for Government (IfG) who will be hosting a live streamed event examining:
- the key messages from the NIA;
- how the government should respond;
- and how to ensure that the NIA is a catalyst for a more long-term and strategic approach to infrastructure planning.
The panel will be comprised of:
- Nick Davies, programme director at the Institute for Government, and lead on the infrastructure programme;
- Sir John Armitt, chair of the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC);
- Stephen Hammond, MP for Wimbledon;
- and Sara Drake, chief executive of the Association for Project Management.
The event will be live-streamed here