Train an apprentice
Building on the success of the Higher Apprenticeship in Project Management, a Trailblazer employer development group, led by Sellafield Ltd, has developed a new Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship standard, to address skill demands in this area.
- The Associate Project Manager standard includes on-programme assessment for the Project Management Qualification (PMQ).
- In order to provide training for the PMQ, training providers will need to be accredited by APM. If you are interested in seeking APM accreditation please contact the team.
- Apprenticeship training providers will also usually need to be registered on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP)
- The Assessment plan for the assessment of the Associate Project Manager standard are detailed here.
- The Associate Project Manager Standard is assessed by an end point assessment; Assessment organisations registered for End-Point Assessment for the Associate Project Manager standard can be found on the Register of Apprenticeship Assessment Organisations (RoAAO).