Train an apprentice
Building on the success of the Higher Apprenticeship in Project Management, a Trailblazer employer development group, led by Sellafield Ltd, has developed an Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship Standard at level 4 and a Project Manager Degree Standard at level 6 is currently under development, to address skill demands in this area.
- The Associate Project Manager and the Project Manager Standards both include on-programme assessment for the IPMA level D which in England is the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ).
- In order to provide training for the PMQ, training providers will need to be accredited by APM. If you are interested in seeking APM accreditation please contact the team.
- In order to offer apprenticeships Employers and Apprenticeship training providers will also usually need to be registered on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP)
- The Assessment plan for the assessment of the Associate Project Manager Standard is detailed here.
- The Associate Project Manager Standard is assessed by an end point assessment; Assessment organisations registered for End-Point Assessment for the Associate Project Manager Standard can be found on the Register of End-Point Assessment Organisations (RoEPAO).
- The Assessment plan for the assessment of the Project Manager Standard are detailed here.
Find an APM Accredited Training Provider to deliver IPMA Level D i.e. APM PMQ on the Associate Project Manager level 4.
Accredited Provider Name
- Academy for Project Management Limited
- Blackpool and The Fylde College
- Chichester College
- Cranfield School of Management
- Estio Training
- Furness College
- Lakes College West Cumbria
- Leeds Beckett University
- Leicester College
- Parallel Project Management Ltd
- Provek Limited
- QA Ltd
- Richard Huish College
- Riverside Training Limited
- The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London (CONEL)
- The Knowledge Academy
- University of South Wales