Benefits of choosing APM qualifications:
Incorporating a mix of tools, techniques, processes and skills, qualifications developed by APM, the chartered body for the project profession, offer a progressive structure that demonstrates your project management achievements.
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (SCQF Level 6): for a fundamental awareness of project management terminology.
- APM Project Management Qualification (IPMA Level D, SCQF Level 7): for people with some project management experience. There is a specifically designed route to PMQ for current PRINCE2 Practitioners.
- APM Project Professional Qualification (PPQ): an examination based qualification that assesses your capability in delivering projects, programmes and portfolios.
- Practitioner Qualification (IPMA Level C): a practical assessment of project management skills.
- Project Risk Management Single Subject Certificate: APM offers level one and level two certificates for project and programme managers involved in project risk assessment in any way. It is designed to build on the knowledge gained in the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ).
Qualifications developed by APM, the chartered body for the project profession, demonstrate to your employer, clients and suppliers that you are a skilled and committed project professional. Through their alignment with IPMA’s 4-level Certification Programme they are also recognised throughout the world.
Candidates who pass the Project Management Qualification (PMQ) or Practitioner Qualification (PQ) are entitled to register their details on the International Project Management Association (IPMA) website at Level C or D (according to the qualification held).
If you would like your details to be posted on the site you should contact the qualifications team. The fee for IPMA registration is £25.00 (PMQ) or £40.00 (Practitioner).
APM Accredited Training Providers offer you the best training and development support throughout your career, and specifically to help you achieve APM qualifications.
Students, institutions and individuals can rent APM eTextbooks for up to 360 days by visiting www.coursesmart.co.uk and searching ‘APM’.Contact
Please enter your details and query below.
APM qualifications are developed through the APM Body of Knowledge, using well-established project management knowledge and definitions.
It represents the standard definition of the breadth of project management and is a primary reference for APM qualifications, membership and other professional standards.
The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification and the APM Project Management Qualification have been refreshed and aligned with the APM Body of Knowledge 6th edition and are now available.
Qualifications offer routes to individual membership of APM, the chartered body for the project profession. Those obtaining the APM Practitioner Qualification (IPMA Level C) or the APM Project Professional Qualification (PPQ) are automatically eligible for Full Membership.
As a member of APM you will receive a wide range of benefits to enhance your professional status and improve your career prospects. It will also enable you to contribute personally to the development of the profession of project management.