Use the links below to find particular examples and sources that are relevant to this principle.
- Organisational change and stakeholder management
- Stakeholder engagement in an international research and development project
- Stakeholder communication improvements in a public infrastructure project
- Stakeholder communication within a project team
- Stakeholder communication improvements in a software delivery project
McLaughlin, John and Ocock, Michael and Oldfield, Agi and Trebes, Barry. (2015). Global Risk Assessment and Strategic Planning: An introduction and facilitator’s guide to the GRASP Methodology. ICE Publishing
Hillson, D. (2016) The Risk Management Handbook-A Practical Guide To Managing The Multiple Dimensions of Risk Kogan Page, London
Shuttlefield, J.S, Friday-Stroud, S.S. and Shivers-Blackwell. S.L. (2006) A Case study of project and stakeholder management failures: Lessons Learned. Project Management Journal Vol 37 No 5, pp26-35.