Use the links below to find particular examples and sources that are relevant to this principle.
- Stakeholder engagement in a globally distributed software project
- Global teams and stakeholder engagement
- Organisational change and stakeholder management
- Stakeholder communication improvements in a public infrastructure project
- Stakeholder communication and engagement in a city based transport project
- Stakeholder communication improvements in a software delivery project
- Stakeholder communication improvements in a IT system delivery project
- Stakeholder communication within a project team
Patterns and tools
Bourne, Lynda. (2017) Stakeholder Relationship Management Gower.
Tom Taylor & Robert Dee (2015) Sixteen Stories: For Managers Of Projects Programmes and Enterprises. Dashdot Publications
Bourne, Lynda. (2015) Making Projects and Programs Work: What Really Matters For Achieving Successful Project And Programme Outcomes Taylor and Francis