Use the links below to find particular examples and sources that are relevant to this principle.
- Stakeholder engagement in a globally distributed software project
- Organisational change and stakeholder management
- Stakeholder communication improvements in a IT system delivery project
- Global teams and stakeholder engagement
- Stakeholder communication improvements in a public infrastructure project
- Stakeholder communication in a historic building refurbishment project
- Stakeholder communication and engagement in a city based transport project
Patterns and tools
- Boulton, Robert and Dorothy. (1996). People Styles at Work Ridge Associates.
- Galford, R., Green, C., and Maister, D. (2002).The Trusted Advisor Simon & Schuster UK Ltd
- Goldsmith, Marshall and Reiter, Mark (2007). What Got You Here Won’t Get You There Profile Books Ltd