Conditions for Project Success - Review Service
Offer your expertise - volunteer to support small to medium-sized enterprises
Due to challenges arising from the ongoing coronavirus situation, the initiative will continue with all sessions being virtual meetings.
Are you interested in giving back and supporting SMEs’ ability and confidence to deliver meaningful and vital change successfully? Would you like to share the benefit of your experience and expertise into the conditions that impact project success?
APM is running a new pilot initiative that provides 2hr support sessions to SMEs and charities, as part of our mission to raise the profile of project management.
SMEs will have at least two projects planned or ongoing, and are operating without an established Programme Management Office. The pilot is commencing now and will be limited to Greater London and Manchester and surrounding areas. If successful, the pilot would rollout nationwide.
- Are you MAPM or FAPM, with a proven commitment to undertaking relevant CPD?
- Do you have excellent presentation, communication and time management skills?
- Are you able to adapt to project management considerations within different sectors?
- Can you act as an ambassador for APM in all dealings with SMEs?
- Do you have in-depth understanding of the APM Body of Knowledge 7th edition, its intentions and practical application within an SME environment?
- Can you commit to at least two 2hr sessions to take place Jan to Apr 2020?