APM Project Management Conference London 2019
The project profession is developing. In the ever-changing environment in which the profession operates, effective leadership, flexible thinking and adaptive working is essential for success. The APM Project Management Conference London, sponsored by Hyde Park Solutions Ltd. will explore how the profession is Delivering Value in a Transforming World, and transitioning from a position of facilitation to influence.
The profession also has an exceptional characteristic; the skills of those who work within it are relevant and transferrable to any industry. The APM Project Management Conference London takes its place heading up APM’s conference programme, demonstrating the Power of the Profession to adapt, work smarter and perform in an era of change.
A rich programme of influential speakers will discuss how those working in the project profession can take control of their projects and deliver benefits of greater value using innovative methods, tools and techniques. The three streams this year will focus on adapting to develop your career, working smarter in your approach to projects and how to develop your performance.
Date: Thursday 2nd May 2019
- Member - £475
- Corporate partner - £475
- Non-member - £595
- Student - £100
Early bird rates available until 13 January.
Not an APM member? Sign up as an Associate member today and receive discounts on all APM events.
Stay up to date with trends and developments by listening to influential speakers share their thought leadership.
Speakers to be announced
Learn more about our generous conference sponsors and how they can help you ensure project success.
Discover how the products and services of leading organisations can give you a competitive advantage.
The APM Conference London will focus on three key streams:
- Adapt – exploring the ways project professionals can develop their careers using skills that are transferrable across industries, and adapt to different environments by being creative with their approach.
- Work smart – challenging project professionals to approach projects to work not just harder but smarter, using innovative methods and new technology.
- Perform - discussing how project professionals can develop their performance and delivery of projects, and debating the balance leaders need between good judgement and technical knowledge.
With renowned speakers from a variety of sectors offering inspiring and thought-provoking content, the APM Conference London is a must for project professionals at all stages of their career.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of sessions making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.