APM Project Management Conference 2018
APM, the Chartered body for the project profession, presents its award-winning Project Management Conference for 2018 – which this year is sponsored by Hyde Park Solutions Ltd. This year’s conference, Future Proof, will aim to inspire the profession of today for the challenges of tomorrow and will feature a number of exceptional and influential speakers.
We invite you to join us for an inspiring and insightful experience; on the day you can expect a vibrant atmosphere with plenty of interactive sessions, plus opportunities to network and engage with fellow project professionals. Expect to learn and be challenged on building your career and ensuring future project success.
Discounts available on group bookings, please call 01844 271681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Future Proof: Inspiring today’s profession for tomorrow’s challenges
In an ever-changing world, how can project managers adapt their practices to ensure they continue to deliver success, consistently? The 2018 APM Project Management Conference will challenge project managers to ‘future proof’ their approach.
This year’s APM Project Management Conference, which will take place at the Westminster Park Plaza on Wednesday 25 April 2018, will focus on key areas of the profession, offering delegates the opportunity to hear the background behind some truly transformational projects. The conference will cover outcomes that transform society, explore communication and engagement methods that get results and discover ways that mega trends will inevitably affect the way that project managers work in the future. Prepare to be inspired.
Benefits of attending include:
- Access to influential and inspiring speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up-to-date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- A mixture of interactive and plenary sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of sessions, making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession to help raise your profile and develop your career as well as share ideas from other industries.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Visit exhibitors from leading organisations, giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
Take a look at what happened in 2017.